Thursday, November 6, 2008

FALL 08 PICTURES

Scott met us Tuesday at the park to take pictures of the girls. He had taken some other kids' pictures and I wanted some of the girls. It is so hard to get good pictures of the girls but these turned out OK. They still did not cooperate very well but we did get a few cute ones!

You will have to scroll down to the playlist box and hit stop to stop our music so you can hear what the music is on the smile box. Enjoy!

Click to play FALL08
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

5 comments:

Gary said...

It may be just my computer, but not allthe pictures are opening up. I tried two different web browsers. The ones we saw are certainly cute though.

Unknown said...

the pictures...and the girls...are beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Your girls are just gorgeous!! I love the photos! I just found your blog via Reid & Ellie's.

The Ski's said...

Check out the blog, Tina....there is something there for YOU!

The Ski's said...

Hey, Tina....did you get my e mail about pricing for Ellie's pics??? I am ready to order...but want to know what different options I have for sheets. Let me know the easiest way to get this info. Then I will be all set to order. Thanks so much! Glad you liked the "Chinese song" by Ellie. Oh, she is something, isn't she???? : ) Hugs to you all!