Thursday, August 7, 2008

NEW BUSINESS VENTURE

I have a new business!! As if we are not busy enough in our house, I have begun another home business. I started selling uppercase living!! I am very excited about the product. I was the first consultant to sign up in Wayne County so I am hoping and praying for great things! This is very new to our area and so far there is much interest. You can view my website and let me know if you have any questions or would like to host a show. If you are looking for some extra money and would be interested in signing up to sell let me know that too! I have had 2 shows and already made back the money I spent to sign up!!! Enjoy looking at the online catalog! Let me know if you want a real one to look at!!

CHECK OUT:
http://tinaferrell.uppercaseliving.net/Home.m

No comments: