Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I have been tagged...



I was tagged for the first time and not sure I am ready to play games like this! I will give it a try though... 7 things about me..... this is difficult!

1. I am a Diet Coke-a-holic. I can go a whole day without it but by the next day I am shaking and "need" one really badly!

2. I am not sure if I am cheap or thrifty. I understand a man's hunting/gathering instinct. As I shop, I feel like I am hunting for the best bargin around. I get so excited when I can purchase something for 80% off! I'd have to say that 80% of the girls' clothes are ebay, consignment, and outlet!! Love, Love, Love a great bargin....it's an obsession....can you tell?

3. My maiden name is the same as my married name...I know, so unsual. I always hated my last name (Farrell) growing up. I was in speech therapy until I was in 5th grade because I could not say my r's or l's. I looked so forward to someday changing my last name to Smith or something easy but no, the man of my dreams shared the same last name! I still get nervous if I have to say my last name!

4. I hate my girls leaving the house with their hair not done up and a nice outfit on. On Saturdays when I work and Scott has the girls, he struggles with fixing their hair...oh they look like little orphans all over again!!

5. I think my dream career would be a performer. I would secretly love to sing and dance on broadway!!

6. I am a saucy girl, I have to dunk everything in some sort of dip or sauce, drives Scott ( who is incredibly plain) crazy!

7. I hate to read, I know, isn't that terrible? I can read for 2 minutes and realize I keep reading the same line over and over. It just never sinks in!

OK, so now I am to tag 7 of my friends! Not sure I will find that many to tag but I will try.



Janeen http://littleski.blogspot.com
Gary http://shotsontherun.blogspot.com
Kathy http://seven-alexanders.blogspot.com
Julie http://mom2mygirls.blogspot.com
Temple http://sigtemp.typepad.com/nihao

Well, that's the best I can do.....5 people! I hate to be a bother and ask people I don't know!! Is that silly? I guess number 8 would be I am secretly a shy person! As you can also see, I can't figure how to insert a link in my blog to all my friends addresses! #9?

3 comments:

Tony and Rett said...

Broadway? AWESOME! You can sing? I wanna hear!

Julie said...

Tina - you dirty rotten scoundrel! LOL!

I'm not sure anyone would want to know anything about me... but I'll give it a shot. (Not much to tell...)

Gary said...

When you got married, you should have hyphenated your last name!