Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Who is following us?

Hi guys. I know you probably want an update on the goings on in our lives but no time right now! We have 7 photography orders to get sent to the lab tonight! Do me a favor and click the follow tab on the left side of the screen so we know who is following our blog! It is great fun to see who follows and some of you have blogs that I'd love to follow too!
On a very quick note. Miss Makenna is really talking up a storm! She is saying new words every day and I can understand alot of them! We were driving by the local Chinese resturant, Ming Hing, and she pointed and yelled "Ming Ming"! It was plain as day! We also got our hair cut last night. We cut quite a bit off of Makennas and bobbed it like Hannah's while it grows out. It looks so cute. I gave them a bath tonight then put mousse in their hair and dryed it with a round brush. They loved it!
On a side note, keep our friends Scott and Trish in your prayers. Trish lost her dad early this morning. He was a Christian and is in a much better place but will missed terribly.
That's all for now!!

2 comments:

Seven Alexanders said...

Tina;
For some reason I can't find the "follow" tab. SOrry. I do follow you, though!
Kathy

Kara said...

Hi Tina,

I didn't want my profile to show up on your list without introducing myself. My name is Kara and I am one of your fellow FTIA'ers. You were in the travel group that left just before we did last year. Our group left in January and was caught in the big storm. We adopted a little boy from Hunan. I have loved watching your girls grow and hearing all about your family and most your love for adoption.

I admire your dedication to your blog. I had good intentions of keeping our up to date but can't seem to find the time. We do have a website (www.ephesians5-2.com) that has a little more information about our family but that too is woefully out of date.

-Kara