Thursday, November 1, 2007

Hannah's fall pictures





Today I got Hannah's fall pictures back! They are of course adorable! I will post more about trick or treating later, (Scott only took ONE picture of her and that was the back side of her). I am going to get her dressed up again tomorrow and take pictures of her. She had a blast. Ryan told her to say "Trick or Treat, give me some candy now". Very nice! She loved tootsie rolls! Scott asked her what her favorite was and she proudly yelled "CANDY"! She agreed next year that Makenna can have all the smarties but she wants all the chocolate....boy is she like her dad, the girl loves her chocolate.
Enjoy Miss H's picture! I am also going to post the picture taken last year at this time. What a difference a year makes. She has lost her baby face and turning into a little girl!

No comments: