Thursday, January 24, 2008

Chicago Shriners

Hi all, I know it has been a while since I have posted and I promise to get caught up soon! I just wanted to post that we are in Chicago tonight and Makenna has her evaluation tomorrow morning at Shriners starting at 8 AM.
We finally made it to the hotel a littel before 10 and took the girls out for a walk around the lobby because our room was about 60 degrees! We turned the heat up and left waiting for the room to heat up. We stopped by the pool and the girls wanted to get in so bad! We took their shoes and socks and sweats off and let them sit on the side and splash. They had a great time. Of course Hannah "accidently" got her shirt wet and pullups wet thinking we'd let her just strip down and go swimming!
They are both sound asleep and I am headed that direction. I'll post all about our visit later tomorrow evening. We are praying that they ask us to come back Monday for surgery, please pray for that for us!
Thanks!!

No comments: