Sunday, April 27, 2008

angel girls

We have a client tomorrow afternoon and Scott was setting up his lights and checking his settings on his camera. We had 2 willing little models more than willing to have their picture taken tonight...a rare thing! We are learning as we go, but I have to say that I think these are as good as any picture we have had taken of the girls! Scott captured them beautifully tonight!
Enjoy!

Click to play more of the girls! sorry!
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a slideshow - it's easy!

2 comments:

The Ski's said...

Super sweet....can't wait to have Reid's pictures taken!!! Can't WAIT!!!!

Andrea Nielsen said...

I love the pictures! I wish I had some pictures like that of Lillie...I love the tutu and boa pics..... And the bathtub pics are soooo sweet!
Your girls are beautiful!