Friday, June 6, 2008

We had a fun day today. Hannah woke up at 7 and woke Makenna up. They are sleeping on a twin size air mattress on the side of our bed. I got Hannah up and we went out on the balcony to look for dolphin. They usually are out in the bay early in the morning and in the evening. Scott picked up Makenna and put her in bed with them and they both drifted back off to sleep for another 2 hours! They were so cute in there sleeping together. Makenna has to sleep on her tummy and had her little butt stuck up in the air just slumbering away!
We got up and got ready and headed out to the beach. We went to a really nice beach today, much better than the one the day before. Although, really, any day you get to go to a beach is a good day! The girls liked the beach alot more today. They both played and had a great time in the sand. Makenna even got brave enough to go up to the water and rinse her hands off when they got sandy! Hannah would go fill her bucket up with water by herself so it was all in all a fun time. I will post pictures a little later. Scott is laying down with the girls right now getting them to sleep and I can't find his camara to get the card out! We came back to the condo and ate some lunch and I put the girls down for a nap. TJ got off work today early and was here by 1. He was so tired and laid down with Hannah for a nap. I went in to lay down with them and TJ and I slept until 6! We were so tired! TJ suggested a great pizza place to try for supper so we ordered and Scott went to pick it up. The girls are pretty energetic and we didn't want to take them to a resturant! That is about our lazy day today! Everyone but Scott and I are sitting around the dining room table playing poker, not sure who is winning but seems to be pretty heated at times. I'll post today's pictures when I can tonight!
Signing off from the beach......only one day left...... :(

1 comment:

Chris and Kimberlee said...

Thank you so much for the comment on our blog. What a coincidence on our daughter's names. Darn! We will be in WDW during the first week of Sept. - sorry we will miss each other. I'd like to add you to my blogroll. It was very nice to "meet" you.